Antique 1920s Paper Circus Game Set
This product is no longer available.
A rare antique children's circus game. A thick paper circus set, complete with the original box top, elaborate circus train ...
more A rare antique children's circus game. A thick paper circus set, complete with the original box top, elaborate circus train, big top, animals, performers, clowns and ring master.
The seller says: "A wonderful example of the quiet toys children used to be given for Sunday play. Smells fresh, from a non smoking collection. A wonderful find, considering most of these sets did not survive childhood. This one is nearly if not totally complete. Light wear along the edges, the box top has substantial wear, but the animals have their little paper stands to help them stand up, and the colors are vibrant from being stored away from sunlight."
Measurements: the box is 15 inches square. The train when all together is 34 1/2 inches long x 9 1/2 inches high. The giraffe is 4 1/2 inches wide x 8 1/2 inches high. The stage is 17 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches high. The clowns are 4 inches high. The horses are 4 1/2 inches high x 4 inches wide. less
- 34.5ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 9.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $12
- Free Local Pickup in Grass Valley, CA
Barn Owl Vintage in Grass Valley, CA
Barn Owl Vintage is run in a huge barn in the Northern Vermont countryside. Our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.