Antique Framed Wagner Plaque
This is an Antique Wagner Plaque from the early 1900's. It is in good condition and it is very heavy ...
moreThis is an Antique Wagner Plaque from the early 1900's. It is in good condition and it is very heavy. It has nice wood and engraved brass.
We do have several home decor and furniture items listed and will combine shipping if you need more than one item to save you money. Also, we will give a discount if you buy multiple pieces of furniture at a time. We have several different styles and prices of furniture, so look around our site because there is something for everyone either listed or at our shop waiting to be listed.
Brass Plaque: Frame:
8.75 inches by 11 inches 14 inches by 16.75 inches
SHIPPING: $40* (This is an estimate shipping price. Once we know where you are located we can get you an exact cost.) (Also, the buyer must buy insurance for any item they purchase!)
*This is the max shipping price is for the lower 48 states only! If you live on the west coast it will be max shipping and if you live on the east coast, please contact us for a lower shipping price. Everywhere else we will discuss the shipping cost when you purchase this item. You will receive a tracking number from us and then receive your items in a few days to a week depending on where you live. Most other online dealers do not get you your items this fast!
This product will be shipped in a large container with lots of packing foam to ensure the product arrives at your house undamaged. This is not cheap UPS shipping, it is packed up with care by our employees!
We have a shop and also list on multiple websites, so please contact us before buying to make sure that we still have the item. If we do not have the item we will find a similar item to help you get the item that you wanted.
WE ALSO BUY STICKLEY, MISSION, ARTS & CRAFTS, AND EARLY 1900's FURNITURE & RUGS!!!
We have over 5,000 pieces of Stickley furniture and can list anything you may be interested in if you contact us and let us know. The Stickley furniture that we sell is top quality American made furniture that is an investment and is highly collectible antique furniture. We do not deal with flea market quality items.
We DO NOT sell repaired furniture! Only quality and sturdy furniture that can be used for many years to come!
We offer investment quality furniture ready to enjoy in your home.
We do not sell furniture with all the problems typical with "As Is" auctions and estate purchases such as:
Veneer issues (veneer lifting, missing, or veneer repairs), Structural problems, Missing or replaced parts, Amateur glue, and finish work.
We utilize a restoration technician who employs traditional methods and materials.
Furniture NOT properly restored does not protect your investment when you decide to sell it in the future.
We guarantee every piece we sell 100%, all the work is done properly to ensure you will enjoy your purchase for many years to come.
We do not sell furniture in estate condition. We have a professional artist that works on the furniture and makes it in perfect condition again. The hide glue used 100 years ago does not hold, so our artist reglues everything to look and feel like brand new. These items are in great condition and ready for use in your home! (Unless a defect is noted in the description) less
- 14ʺW × 1ʺD × 16.75ʺH
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- This item is in good condition!!! This item is in good condition!!! less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Antique Mission Furniture(Stickley) & Antique Rugs in Shamokin Dam, PA
We have been in central PA dealing in antique rugs and antique Stickley, Limbert, Roycroft ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Picture Frames
- Arts & Crafts Picture Frames
- Brass Picture Frames
- Bronze Picture Frames
- Decorative Picture Frames
- Distressed Picture Frames
- Double Picture Frames
- Engraving Picture Frames
- Family Picture Frames
- Gold Picture Frames
- Hanging Picture Frames
- Large Picture Frames
- Matted Picture Frames
- Metal Picture Frames
- Mission Picture Frames
- Ornate Picture Frames
- Oval Picture Frames
- Round Picture Frames
- Sculpture Materials Picture Frames
- Small Picture Frames
- Square Picture Frames
- Traditional Picture Frames
- Wood Picture Frames
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.