- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Vintage 11.5" Ikebana Planter Vase || Mid-Centu...
Vintage 11.5" Ikebana Planter Vase || Mid-Century Modern Space Age Turquoise Ceramic Ikebana Large Pottery Art Japanese Flower Arranging Planter
I'm obsessed with this bright and bold Retro Mid-Century turquoise ceramic pottery art ikebana vase/low bowl planter. Cool circular ...
moreI'm obsessed with this bright and bold Retro Mid-Century turquoise ceramic pottery art ikebana vase/low bowl planter. Cool circular bulbous shape has amazing Space Age aesthetic style. The gorgeous turquoise blue color is eye-catching and a fantastic way to add a pop of color to any home, office, or garden. The central hole is 3 5/8" and is perfect for orchids, twigs, midollino sticks, branches, bamboo, flower buds, cactus, succulents, air plants, etc.- and it can easily fit a nicely sized kenzan. It could also be used as a candleholder, an incense burner, or a great centerpiece for a coffee, console, or dining table. A striking piece with really cool shape, dimension, and amazing Mid-Century style and appeal.
I have a major crush on this piece!!
C O N D I T I O N :
Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No crips or cracks. Glaze has crazing throughout. No visible damage or repairs. Please view all photos and zoom if necessary for close up details. Even better in person!
D I M E N S I O N S :
11 1/2" L x 11 1/2" W x 4 1/2
- 11.5ʺW × 11.5ʺD × 4.5ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No crips or cracks. Glaze has crazing throughout. No visible damage ... moreGreat vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No crips or cracks. Glaze has crazing throughout. No visible damage or repairs. Please view all photos and zoom if necessary for close up details. Even better in person! less
- Aesthetic Movement
- Boho Chic
- Op Art
- Pop Art
- Space Age
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Japanese Vases
- Mid-Century Modern Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Floor Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Blue Vases
- Greek Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Turquoise Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Tall Vases
- Asian Vases
- Vases in Los Angeles
- Wall Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Bud Vases
- Boho Chic Vases
- Flower Vases
- Abstract Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Mediterranean Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Traditional Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Modern Vases
- Contemporary Vases
- Square Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Pop Art Vases
- Pottery Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Aesthetic Movement Vases
- Cubism Vases
- Space Age Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.