Slipper Chair Wicker & Bent Cane Back 1955
This product is no longer available.
This is a warm and wonderful example of 50's furniture design and grace. The slipper chair is designed and defined ...
more This is a warm and wonderful example of 50's furniture design and grace. The slipper chair is designed and defined as a comfortable sitting chair that is low to the ground, for the women of the time that wore skirts that puffed up as she sat down, these chairs were close enough to the floor to easily "Slip" her shoes easily on and off, or to be comfortable sitting with legs easily to her side.
This chair has the following dimensions:
12" from floor to bottom of shown cushion in the front.
11" from floor to bottom of shown cushion in the rear.
16" from floor to top of front of cushion.
Cushion and base of chair (in front) are 19.5" across
Cushion and base of chair (in back) are 14" across
Cushion is 18.5" x 16" x 5.5"
Cane Back is 31" H 12" W on Bottom and 20" W on Top less
- 19.5ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Pasadena, TX
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 77504.
Kirk A. W. in Pasadena, TX
Whatever touches your or our fancies!!! My wife and I continue to scour, search and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.