Minotti Hamilton Islands Sectional Sofa
Minotti Hamilton Islands two piece sectional designed by Rodolfo Dordoni and made in Italy. We purchased it from the original ...
moreMinotti Hamilton Islands two piece sectional designed by Rodolfo Dordoni and made in Italy. We purchased it from the original owner who bought it in 2015 and it is still available new. We have the SX Inclined Element with one arm, and the DX Isle Element. The color is a light beige and the fabric that was not covered by cushions has faded to an off white. There are some stains and it could use a professional dry cleaning. This is a top notch brand. It is very comfortable and the seat and back cushions are padded with goose down divided into sections, with high resilience polyurethane inset.
The two pieces look great together as shown and click together underneath. They may also be used separately, the Hamilton Islands collection was designed to be used in a variety of configurations.
With the pieces together as shown it is a whopping 169" long, 68" deep on one end, 41" deep on the other end and 21.5" high at the back and arm. The back cushions add another 8.5" so including the removable back cushions it is 30" high.
The SX Inclined Element is 76" from the corner to the end that attaches to the long, DX Isle Element. The DX Isle Element is 93" long and 41" deep. less
- 169ʺW × 68ʺD × 30ʺH
- Rodolfo Dordoni
- Place of Origin
- Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Structurally very good, fabric has a few light pink stains as shown in the last picture. Sectional would benefit from ... moreStructurally very good, fabric has a few light pink stains as shown in the last picture. Sectional would benefit from a professional dry cleaning. less
- Seat Height
- 15.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Modern To Vintage Furniture & Design in Renton, WA
- Super Seller 2018
Our Seattle area shop is filled with a constantly rotating selection of mid century modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.