1850s Reverse Intaglia Door Knobs - Set of 4
Purchased at Sotheby's, this is a set of four rare lead glass antique reverse intaglia door knobs, circa 1850's. Figures ...
more Purchased at Sotheby's, this is a set of four rare lead glass antique reverse intaglia door knobs, circa 1850's. Figures assumed to be a Roman emperor (large), a French general, a Roman couple, and an English statesman (small). Wonderful as paperweights!
Large: 3" brass backplate, 2.8" diameter (to outer edges of cut crystal), 2" deep from backplate to front of intaglia
Small: 1.8" diameter (to outer edges of cut crystal), 1.2" cut glass mechanism, 1.5" cut crystal to mechanism
Note: Small intaglias do not have backplates less
- 2.8ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 2.8ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Charleston, SC
Trio Decor in Charleston, SC
Based in Charleston, SC, Trio Decor aesthetically combines curated pieces from 18th and 19th century ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.