Tufted 3 Piece Vintage Sectional Sofa- Recently Reupholstered
Tufted 3 Piece Vintage Sectional Sofa- recently reupholstered in a cream chenille. No maker's marks remain- it is likely made ...
moreTufted 3 Piece Vintage Sectional Sofa- recently reupholstered in a cream chenille. No maker's marks remain- it is likely made by John Widdicomb or Baker Furniture, based on the other furnishings in the estate. This sectional has clean lines and a solid frame. It's a full sized sofa with plenty of room to spread out, yet is also inviting and easy to enter via the armless end on the right side. It has a medium high, straight back- certainly not 'mid-century low'- yet has a shallower depth of 31". The cushions and structure are both supportive and comfortable. It has a tailored design, but isn't stuffy- you could sit down to read a book or lounge. It's the perfect mixer piece for collections of both antiques and modern design.
As pictured, the L shape is 107" x 88";
Seat Height, 17.5"
Seat cushion depth, 22"
INDIVIDUAL SECTION MEASUREMENTS
Left Arm Sofa, 76" W x 31" D x 31" H; Arm Height, 24"
Corner Piece, 31" x 31" x 31"
Armless settee, 57" W x 31" D x 31" H less
- 107ʺW × 88ʺD × 31ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Sofa was recently reupholstered and by my assessment, all foam was replaced. The fabric is a neutral cream chenille and ... moreSofa was recently reupholstered and by my assessment, all foam was replaced. The fabric is a neutral cream chenille and an extra roll of the same fabric is included with the sectional (pictured- estimated to be about 3.5-4.5 yards). The left arm section of the sofa has two different legs than the rest of the sectional- they are a blonde tapered dowel style that are not as 'fat' as the other legs, and with a slightly different finish. The slimmer legs appear to be a replacement, and professionally done. Keep in mind that all legs are covered by the skirt and are not actually visible. This sofa is generally very clean and does not appear to have been exposed to pets or smoke. However, as it is an 'almost white' sofa, it has some very slight darkening to the fabric on the seat cushions, some slightly darker buttons, and a few light marks here and there to the upholstery. The fabric has no rips or tears. I have no doubt that a professional cleaning would leave it spotless. less
- "Styled After"
- Baker Furniture Company
- Baker, Knapp & Tubbs
- Harvey Probber
- John Widdicomb
- Ralph Widdicomb
- T.H. Robsjohn Gibbings
- T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Seat Height
- 17.5 inches
- Seat Interior Depth
- 22.0 inches
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Nueve in Grand Rapids, MI
Nueve (Spanish for the number nine) is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We feature a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.