"Northwest Botanical III" Mixed Media Original Painting
Detailed Natural History original botanical art. Contemporary art with old world qualities of craftsmanship, care and time. Mixed media drawing ...
moreDetailed Natural History original botanical art. Contemporary art with old world qualities of craftsmanship, care and time. Mixed media drawing and painting of typical Northwest native plants found in the woods - ferns, berries and salal.
This is a signed original fine art mixed media drawing by Washington state artist Kathleen Ney. A skillfully rendered art piece for your home decor, this piece would be wonderful in a grouping!
The paper size is 11" x 15", the image size is appx. 8.5" x 11" on substantial, archival Canson Montval watercolor paper. Will be shipped unframed and insured, in rigid cardboard packaging. less
- 11ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 15ʺH
- Item Type
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- perfect, ready to frame perfect, ready to frame less
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Art Subject
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Enter a zip code for precise shipping costs.
Signet Studio in Chimacum, WA
Offering original fine art and prints by Kathleen Ney dba Signet Studio. Kathleen Ney’s ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Pencil Drawings
- Charcoal Drawings
- Black and White Drawings
- Horse Drawings
- Ink Drawings
- Music Drawings
- Landscape Drawings
- Eye Drawings
- Girl Drawings
- Animal Drawings
- Bird Drawings
- Cartoon Drawings
- Dog Drawings
- Drawings in Seattle
- Flower Drawings
- Forest Drawings
- Mountain Drawings
- Woman Drawings
- Black Drawings
- Boy Drawings
- Bright Green Drawings
- Brown Drawings
- Car Drawings
- Dark Green Drawings
- Face Drawings
- Forest Green Drawings
- Green Drawings
- Line Drawings
- Mixed-Media Drawings
- Olive Drawings
- Paint Drawings
- Paper Drawings
- Realism Drawings
- Rustic Drawings
- Sculpture Materials Drawings
- Tan Drawings
- Traditional Drawings
- Watercolor Drawings
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.