Museum Piece - Arden Riddle Mid Century Modern Sofa Daybed
This product is no longer available.
I happened upon this beautiful piece many years ago and just loved it. I found out much later that the ...
moreI happened upon this beautiful piece many years ago and just loved it. I found out much later that the designer Mr. Arden Riddle had a permanent exhibit of his work at a museum and that his pieces were being sold for quite a lot of money with ones like this for $10k+ on 1stDibs.
The curator of the museum actually reached out to me to see the piece after I had posted a story on my Instagram about it. He agreed it was a lovely piece and had wonderful things to say about Mr. Riddle whom they had known well.
We haven’t had a good spot for this piece in our home or office the past few years and with the rise in collectors we thought it would be better to offer it up to someone who might truly appreciate it.
The piece itself has not been touched other than being professionally reupholstered. In fact, it seems as if it was never used!
We highly recommend looking into Arden Riddle and his pieces. You’ll be pleasantly surprised. less
- 72ʺW × 32ʺD × 40ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Arden Riddle
- Place of Origin
- North America
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Design Modified, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
As mentioned in the main description the piece is immaculate. You would be hard pressed to find any dings or ...
moreAs mentioned in the main description the piece is immaculate. You would be hard pressed to find any dings or scratches in the wood frame. It is solid and the springs are taught and in tact. It appears as if the pieces may have never even been used.
After some years we had it professionally reupholstered but that is the only work ever done on it. less
- Seat Height
- 30.0 inches
Josh K. in Chicago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.