English Early 1900's Brass Coal Hod
Handsome brass footed fireplace coal hod from early 1900's England. Lid with attractive finial handle sits atop the piece originally ...
more Handsome brass footed fireplace coal hod from early 1900's England. Lid with attractive finial handle sits atop the piece originally used for coal makes wonderful storage for any item as well fireplace kindling or attractive planter which appears had been the use in more current years.
Wide open foliate work surrounds the top edge with loop handles either side depicting fruit garland and attractive back-plate. Oyster shell motif in circular,scrolled outline above each of the footed legs.
Good weight and construction. One darker small spot on lid and a couple tiny spots on one side with very minor scratch and indention. The interior has minor surface wear as seen. Very stable.
- 13.5ʺW × 13.0ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- English Traditional
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $28
- Free Local Pickup in Greer, SC
Cheryl E. in Greer, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.