- Architectural & Garden Elements
- Garden Ornaments & Accents
- 1930's Vintage Architectural Silvered Foundry G...
1930's Vintage Architectural Silvered Foundry Garden Model
Industrial Foundry Form, factory casting, silver zinc original paint, wonderful patina, whimsical, fantasy Art Deco design, 'Emaerald City' Very sculptural ...
moreIndustrial Foundry Form, factory casting, silver zinc original paint, wonderful patina, whimsical, fantasy Art Deco design, 'Emaerald City' Very sculptural, see other listings for additional Foundry molds.
Foundry molds and patterns are wooden tools, carved out or built up to create negative space, which in turn is used to make the inverse form or shape to be used for the casting of metal. To make a wooden mold, wood needs to be stacked up, like a relief, or cut-out, like a sunken relief, with handles or other pieces to grab and pick up the mold from the molding material. Individual pattern pieces that get packed into the molding material are carved and shaped. The space or forms that these pieces make in the molding material will be the inverse of the final cast piece.
These antique foundry molds from the Machine Age are a reminder of the nation’s Industrial past, a large factor in shaping the culture of the Modern era in America. While these pieces would not have traditionally been found in a residence, the types of Industrial forms could have been used in the design of interior furnishings. These geometric shaped foundry molds could potentially be converted into lamps bases, table legs, electronic device stands and other furnishings that could reference this era.
Molds are Industrial, Steampunk designs of striking colors and unusual shapes. Mold designs can be simple or complex and without careful removal after casting the mold can break. Antique foundry molds are getting harder and harder to find. They are unique, authentic pieces formed through a number of processes and craftsmanship. Additionally, these pieces could be hung from the walls to serve as pieces of art. less
- 36ʺW × 39ʺD × 42ʺH
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very good vintage condition though distressed from age, wear and use. This wear adds to the charm of the piece. Very good vintage condition though distressed from age, wear and use. This wear adds to the charm of the piece. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
COOCOOU27 in buffalo, NY
BUYING AND SELLING MID CENTURY MODERN,,DECO,INDUSTRIAL,,VINTAGE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS,,ART,,PAINTINGS,,SCULPTURES,, ODD ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.