Early 20th Century Chair-Back Settee Drawing
This product is no longer available
This early 1900s original ink and graphite on paper furniture design is from Gottlieb Buehler & Company in Allentown, PA ...
This early 1900s original ink and graphite on paper furniture design is from Gottlieb Buehler & Company in Allentown, PA. Gottlieb Buehler was born in Germany in 1857 and was a trained carpenter and cabinetmaker. By the 1910s, he was one of the leading manufacturers in parlor furniture. His furniture and the company history was the subject of a 1995 exhibition at the Hugh Moore Park Canal Museum in Easton, PA and the 1943 silent film "Roll Out The Barrel Chair" which chronicles the creation of the handcrafted barrel chairs that were one of the company's most popular products. Framed in a restored antique frame with archival matting and conservation clear glass. Unsigned.
- 16.25ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Lost Art Salon in San Francisco, CA
Lost Art Salon is a San Francisco gallery, open to the public, offering original 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.