Aqua and Navy Kantha Quilt Pillow
This product is no longer available
The textile on front is made of vintage Kantha quilts from India. The hand crafted “one of a kind” Kantha ... more The textile on front is made of vintage Kantha quilts from India. The hand crafted “one of a kind” Kantha quilt textile is made of vintage cotton block printed saris quilted together using the running long stitch to create an exquisite textile infused with soul through the magic of hand stitching. This lovely worn textile is between 50-75 years old, its aged variability adds to its gypsy charm. The back is made of 100% natural linen, custom pillow insert, 10/90 feather down fil,l and finished with zipper closure. less
- 20.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
House of Cindy in Los Angeles , CA
Vintage Textile Home Furnishings
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.