Green Demitasse Cups & Saucers by Morimura - 8 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
It's hard to believe, but these demitasse cups and saucers are approximately 100 years old. They're a beautiful mint green ...
more It's hard to believe, but these demitasse cups and saucers are approximately 100 years old. They're a beautiful mint green on white porcelain with gold gilt details. This eggshell type porcelain is so thin, you can see the backstamp through the cups (see photo) when held up to the light.
They do have slight wear to the green (see photos), but are otherwise free of chips, cracks or repairs.
Cup: 3" l x 2 /1/8" w x 2 2/8" h
Saucer: 4 3/8" l x 4 3/8" w x 3/4" h less
- 7.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Denver, CO
Mid Century Memories in Denver, CO
"Since 2006, Mid-Century Memories has been selling vintage and Mid Century home decor. From the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.