Moroccan Handira Wedding Blanket Pillow II
This product is no longer available.
Handira is the Moroccan name for what is commonly referred to as a Wedding Blanket and is a traditional and ...
more Handira is the Moroccan name for what is commonly referred to as a Wedding Blanket and is a traditional and symbolic textile. Soukie Modern has sourced pristine blankets in Morocco and repurposed them into sumptuous luxe pillows. Backed with soft Belgian Linen these handcrafted one of a kind pillows will be the showstopper in any space.
Place of Origin: Co-crafted in Morocco & California
Material: Front: Wool + Cotton + Sequins // Back: 100% Belgian Linen // Down Fill
Dimensions: 21" x 18"
Available for pickup Palm Springs or Los Angeles
Item No: PI003
Quantity: 2 less
- 21.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Soukie Modern in Los Angeles, CA
Soukie Modern is co-owned by Taib Lotfi and Kenya Avery Knight. Their passion is to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.