- Architectural & Garden Elements
- Patio & Garden Furniture
- Art Deco Wrought Iron and Tile Side Table Calif...
Art Deco Wrought Iron and Tile Side Table California Style Tiles
Fabulously beautiful Art Deco wrought iron frame table with a tile top in the style of one of the California ...
moreFabulously beautiful Art Deco wrought iron frame table with a tile top in the style of one of the California potteries or tile makers. This table is in fabulous condition apart from some small spots of missing grout and one of the frame tiles has a crack. To me it looks like it has been that way from the start. There is even grout in the crack. Circa early 20th century.
What an incredible, incredible table with fantastic tile by one of the great early 20th century California tile makers such as Malibu Potteries, Taylor Tilery, Catalina Pottery, Batchelder, California Clay Products Co. (CalCo) and Gladding, McBean. Comprised of an Art Deco styled wrought iron base with a bronze colored natural finish with wonderful patina. The tile is inlaid into the wrought iron frame on a bed of concrete. The tile pattern is framed by a two-inch wide natural terracotta tile and in the center are twelve Spanish influenced 3.75-inch tiles with a gorgeous glaze including colors of terracotta, yellow, black and TECO green. We have called this table Art Deco, but it might just as easily be called Craftsman Style, Arts and Crafts, or Spanish Revival. Whatever style you decide to call it you should call it yours.
• Height – 18.5 Inches
• Width – 20.5 Inches
• Depth – 16.5 Inches
• Weight – 50 Pounds
• Height – 26 Inches
• Width – 26 Inches
• Depth – 22 Inches
• Weight – 130 Pounds less
- 20.5ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Wrought Iron
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Deco Patio & Garden Furniture
- Arts & Crafts Patio & Garden Furniture
- Black Patio & Garden Furniture
- Bronze Patio & Garden Furniture
- Ceramic Patio & Garden Furniture
- Gold Patio & Garden Furniture
- Green Patio & Garden Furniture
- Mediterranean Patio & Garden Furniture
- Metal Patio & Garden Furniture
- Orange Patio & Garden Furniture
- Spanish Patio & Garden Furniture
- Traditional Patio & Garden Furniture
- Transitional Patio & Garden Furniture
- Wrought Iron Patio & Garden Furniture
- Yellow Patio & Garden Furniture
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.