Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Actress Liv Tyler has given AD the inside look of her West Village Townhouse, and can we just say, it’s NYC goals. Completely renovated from the base with the help of architect Ben Petreath, the brownstone property was restored to its original 19th century glory with a modern touch. Watching her home tour will have you scrambling to see how you can use pocket doors to change up your space.
- We love seeing how other people style their curated collections of antiques and found items. See how photographer Simon Watson has used all the pieces he’s gathered from his travels in his Dublin home, skillfully balancing display without clutter and giving us a serious case of wanderlust. (NY Times)
- In case you weren’t already in love with Moroccan architecture and design, prepare your hearts. Vogue has a sneak peek at for Inside Tangier: House & Gardens by Nicolò Castellini Baldissera, including pics that make our hearts flutter. Horseshoe arches, bright colors, indoor plants, what else could you possibly ask for?
- If you can’t make it all the way to the beaches of Montego Bay to soak in the warm summer sun, sipping on a Piña Colada can transport you to paradise, arguably the next best option. PUNCH Drink has already done the hard work: blind-tasting the best Piña Colada recipes across America to find the top three.
- It’s almost Labor Day, and we’re getting our homes (and kitchens) ready for family gatherings and tons of food. Bon Appétit has put together a list of 60 dishes to serve as you make the most of the last moments of summer. Fair warning: You might be drooling before you even get halfway through this collection.
Lead photo courtesy of Bon Appetit