Here are some of our favorite stories from around the web this past week. Enjoy the eye candy!
- Mark Ronson’s Los Angeles home is just as effortlessly cool and infectious as the earworm music he produces. With an assist from interior designer (and Mark’s high school sweetheart) Mandolyna Theodoracopulos, this lush SoCal home has absolutely nailed modern Hollywood Regency glam. (AD)
- Let’s all head into this holiday weekend strong with a fresh raspberry mojito in hand. Don’t forget to turn on the Out of Office email! (Joyful Healthy Eats)
- We are loving the timeless New England summer-y vibes mixed with a melange of worldly flea market finds inside of John Derian’s Provincetown home. T Magazine has the full video tour around this one-of-a-kind beach house!
- We love seeing the fantastical creations coming out of Paris Fall 2019 Couture Week, but we love the street style shots of those fashionistas flocking to the haute shows even more! Check out the delightful gallery captured by Vogue’s Phil Oh!
- Next time you’re in L.A., make sure to carve out an afternoon to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Louis Vuitton at the LV Exhibit now open on Rodeo Drive. Visitors can stroll through 160 years of fab fashion collabs with this legendary fashion house. You’ll find us in the gift shop! (The Cut)
ICYMI from Chairish: