Antique Doctor's Apothecary Cabinet
A 19th century antique doctors traveling apothecary cabinet. This cabinet is from the late 1800s and was typically used by ...
moreA 19th century antique doctors traveling apothecary cabinet. This cabinet is from the late 1800s and was typically used by doctors when traveling from one patient to another. Compact, yet very utilitarian, this beautiful antique is a rare find with its original bottles and labels. The cabinet has an upper compartment with lid, divided into 29 single bottle compartments and an instrument tray across the front.
This box contains the following original bottles w/ labels:
Hamamelis (Witch Hazel)
Table and Epson Salts (1 part to 2 parts)
Laxol Caster Oil
Sm & Med sized Ether
Sm Caster oil
Brown Tail Moth Lotion (used on stings & bites)
Carbolic Acid - POISON
The remaining bottles have original labels without writing. All bottles have their original stoppers. All are in good to excellent condition with few if any bites or chips. The box measures (approximate) 13 3/4" Wide X 10 1/4" Height X 10 3/4" Depth. It's simple yet beautiful design is complimented with 2 inset brass side handles and 2 brass skeleton key locks on the front of the box. The 2 keys are missing. Time to play Doctor - who will be the proud owner of this beautiful piece?!
Additional photographs of this item are available here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/67715547@N04/sets/72157647207967316/ less
- 14ʺW × 11ʺD × 10ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
A & W Toy Shoppe in Los Angeles, CA
This truly is our own little "Toy Shoppe" with antiques, collectibles and fun stuff for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Cigarette Boxes
- Jewelry Boxes
- Hat Boxes
- Cigar Boxes
- Victorian Boxes
- Pill Boxes
- Music Boxes
- Tool Boxes
- Knife Boxes
- Candy Boxes
- Card Boxes
- Los Angeles Boxes
- Trinket Boxes
- Heart Shaped Boxes
- Ring Boxes
- Decorative Boxes
- Tea Boxes
- Mirror Boxes
- Dragon Boxes
- Spice Boxes
- Letter Boxes
- Match Boxes
- Treasure Boxes
- Storage Boxes
- Lock Boxes
- Traditional Boxes
- Brown Boxes
- Display Boxes
- Nesting Boxes
- Stash Boxes
- Puzzle Boxes
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.