Mid-Century Modern Green Velvet Sofa
This product is no longer available.
This all-original, mid-century modern pistachio green velvet sofa in the style of Milo Baughman is a show stopper! It was ...
moreThis all-original, mid-century modern pistachio green velvet sofa in the style of Milo Baughman is a show stopper! It was manufactured by Bernhardt for the 1958 Flair Division, which fed the post-war desire for high-fashion home design. The minimalist design, upholstered legs, and low, sleek structure mimics that of famed designer Milo Baughman.
The super clean pistachio green velvet fabric has retained its color and soft luster, having spent much of its life unused and covered in protective plastic. While the color is somewhat unique, it's so soft and pleasing to the eye, that it also works as a neutral. Simply gorgeous! There are no major stains, fading, marks, or tears. Cleaning is SUPER easy. Just dip a colorless cloth into the suds created from mixing a mild, clear dish washing soap with warm water and blot. Magic! Structure is solid. Foam and cushions are plush and super comfy. Absolutely stunning!
Overall: 84.75L x 32D x 25H (from floor to top of frame) or 29H (from floor to top of back cushion)
Seat height: 17
Seat depth: 21 (with 4"D back cushion in place)
SHIPPING: Chairish will arrange white glove shipping. For price, add item to your cart.
LOCAL PICK-UP: Always free. This item is in Roselle, IL 60172 (Chicago NW Suburbs).
LOCAL DELIVERY: We recommend Dolly in the Chicago area. Just download the app, and Dolly will walk you through the process. It's like Uber for moving items. Super easy and cost effective! Lots of coupon codes available online too!
ADDITIONAL TERMS: Seller lists items for sale on multiple sites. Therefore, until payment is made in full, seller reserves right to sell first-come, first-serve across all online sales platforms.
Thanks for looking!
- 84.75ʺW × 32ʺD × 25ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Anne H. in Bloomingdale, IL
Modern Annetique is a curated collection of mid-century modern and Danish-modern design, as well as ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.