18th Century French Oak Armoire
This monumental French oak armoire dates to the late 1700's. It features a rich, warm patina, a large cornice and ... more This monumental French oak armoire dates to the late 1700's. It features a rich, warm patina, a large cornice and has triple-paneled front doors and sides. This stately piece boasts the elegant, clean style of the Louis XIV period including mitered corner and foot details. One shelf has been added to the interior to support storage or an entertainment system. It has old repairs as photographed and may boast bullet holes from the French Revolution. This piece was used as an entertainment center and has a center shelf and 24'' by 24'' square cut out in the back for wire and cable access. less
- 70.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 84.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Shopdekor in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Unpack your bags. Shopdekor brings Europe to you…sans jet lag! With a nod to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.