Vintage Heriz Rug - 9′6″ × 13′
A vintage Heriz handmade Oriental rug from 1930s Persia. This rug is in remarkable condition with no staining, fading, or ... more A vintage Heriz handmade Oriental rug from 1930s Persia. This rug is in remarkable condition with no staining, fading, or holes. The colors in this rug are of the deepest reds, such wonderful colors. All hand made with vegetable dyes. This rug lays very flat, the sign of a very well made rug. Any spots on the picture are from the sun shinning thru the leaves on the tree and are not stains I guarantee. less
- 9′6″ × 13′ and 2.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $125
- Free Local Pickup in Perkasie, PA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 18944.
Gordon M. in Perkasie, PA
Mrchips vintage textiles is a full time antique store in Stone House Antiques at Mechanicsville ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.