Blue Metal Perforated Industrial Style Basket
This vintage Industrial perforated metal bin with handles has a beautiful rustic, light blue finish. It is a very cool ...
more This vintage Industrial perforated metal bin with handles has a beautiful rustic, light blue finish. It is a very cool, sophisticated & stylish way to organize and store anything you choose in your home or workplace.
This metal basket bin is newly made with an intended distressed aged vintage finish on the metal. This basket bin is entirely handcrafted and in excellent new condition and has never been used. It was made in Europe and originally purchased from the well known design store ABC Carpet & Home in NYC.
Inspired by the industrial age of design when machinery & factory materials were first made to make office 7 home furnishings. This newly made bin is very durable and sturdy for everyday use.
The detail of handles on either side of the basket make it very useful to pick up and move wherever you choose. This basket has endless uses and is great for office items, magazines, mail, or used in the kitchen for produce or the bathroom for towels.
This perforated blue metal basket bin measures 15" L X 10.25" W X 8" H. The original retail purchase price & value for this metal basket is $158.00 & it is now being offered here for an excellent discounted price. less
- 10.25ʺW × 15ʺD × 8ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- ABC Carpet & Home
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
DESIGN REVOLUTION in LEAWOOD, KS
DESIGN IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.