Vintage 1940s Etched Champagne Glasses - Set of 4
This product is no longer available.
Vintage 1940s set of four etched tribal champagne glasses. These are very unique champagne coupes. These have a tribal type ...
more Vintage 1940s set of four etched tribal champagne glasses. These are very unique champagne coupes. These have a tribal type pattern etched on them that the seller has never seen before. These will be a special addition to a wedding party or holiday get together.
They are all in very good vintage condition with lovely etching on them. These have a side seam and lovely process patterns in the glass.
Measures: 4 3/4" tall x 3 1/2" diameter at the lip less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 4.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Ojai, CA
Just Smashing Darling in Ojai, CA
I am hopelessly addicted to vintage. I love the hunt and then finding just the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.