Breakfast Room by Martha Angus
This product is no longer available.
Get an entire breakfast room designed exclusively for Chairish by Martha Angus! In the designer's own words: "Chairish scored a ...
moreGet an entire breakfast room designed exclusively for Chairish by Martha Angus! In the designer's own words: "Chairish scored a big win with this Frank Gehry bentwood dining set. It is sculptural and astonishingly comfortable. We painted the walls in “Charlotte's Locks,” a brilliant vivid orange from Farrow and Ball. To complete the look, paint the floors in thick bold stripes of 'Down Pipe' and 'Great White.'"
This ready-to-go room package includes ALL of the following, plus FREE SHIPPING in the Continental US:
Bondi Beach Art - This is a print on canvas original by Andrew Wellman, inspired by years of living in Bali. Just the right amount of abstract! Print on canvas. Measures 55.0ʺ wide, 1.0ʺ thick, and 78.5ʺ in height.
Navy & White Lamps - A dynamic duo of blue and white ceramic lamps that are classic chic and perfect for any room. Each lamp measures 6.0ʺ wide, 6.0ʺ deep, and 14.0ʺ in height.
Mirrored Bar- This bar just screams Hollywood. It's made from beveled mirror with an Eglomise finish and medallion details. There are some scratches on the top. It measures 24" deep, 51" wide, and 41.5" in height.
Frank Gehry Knoll Table & Chairs - Designed by Frank Gehry for Knoll and nicknamed the "Hat Trick" set, this fabulous set includes the table, glass top, and four ridiculously eye-catching chairs. Good original condition with some wear. The table has a tiny repair to the bottom of the base that's not visible. Table measures 48.0ʺ wide, 48.0ʺ deep, and 29.5ʺ in height. Each chair measures 23.75ʺ wide, 22.25" deep, and 33.5" in height.
Martha selected Farrow & Ball's "Charlotte's Locks" in Dead Flat finish for the walls. She would detail the floors in 12" stripes of "Down Pipe" and "All White" Floor Paint, also from Farrow & Ball.
- 1ʺW × 1ʺD × 1ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
No thank Y. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.