Vintage Woven Wicker Rattan Pouf Footstools Ottomans
Awesome vintage woven rattan/wicker round pouf footstools/ottomans/plant stands/meditation stools.
+ + + TWO (2) AVAILABLE! + + +
Listing is for one ... more Awesome vintage woven rattan/wicker round pouf footstools/ottomans/plant stands/meditation stools.
+ + + TWO (2) AVAILABLE! + + +
Listing is for one (1) stool. Choice of navy blue OR natural beige.
(Please message and let us know what color you would like at the time of purchase.)
Featuring tightly woven spilt rattan reed, a.k.a. wicker, over a solid and sturdy rattan frame. These vintage woven stools epitomize sustainable style, with a unique design and look, striking enough to catch every eye. This classic drum style stool showcases amazing texture, great dimension, and a visually stimulating woven patterns that makes them easy to pair with Modern to eclectic style of furniture and accents.
I think these are some of the most stylish, multifunctional, and versatile pieces ever! Great extra seating- top it off with a plush round cushion for added comfort and style or a piece of glass and use it as a side table. Place it in front of your favorite lounge chair as a place to prop your feet or place a cocktail. It's perfect to display a decorative tray, potted plants, etc. They are perfectly sized to serve function without overwhelming or taking up valuable space. They also stack great for vertical storage in a corner, or can be neatly tucked under a coffee or console table if not in use. Great for for smaller apartments, city lofts, beach bungalows, patios, porches, etc.
Super versatile pieces with Modern lines, vintage charm, Mid-Century appeal and a great organic feel. A perfect accent for a Bohemian inspired space! These are the best!
D I M E N S I O N S :
17" Long x 17" Wide x 13" Tall
x 2 Stacked = 25" Tall
C O N D I T I O N :
Excellent vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. High-quality well-made tightly woven with no breaks, cracks, visible damage or repairs. Straight, stable, and sturdy.
Please view all photos as they are the best description. If anything is in question please message us! We are always happy to answer questions where we can! THX! E|M less
- 17ʺW × 17ʺD × 13ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $40
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Bench Ottomans
- Blue Ottomans & Footstools
- Boho Chic Ottomans & Footstools
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Contemporary Ottomans & Footstools
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Danish Modern Ottomans & Footstools
- Fur Ottomans
- Large Ottomans
- Los Angeles Ottomans & Footstools
- Mid-Century Modern Ottomans & Footstools
- Navy Blue Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Rattan Ottomans & Footstools
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Tan Ottomans & Footstools
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Wicker Ottomans & Footstools
- Wood Ottomans & Footstools
- Zebra Ottomans
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.