19th Century Antique Victorian Sofa
This elegant 19th century Victorian sofa is the epitome of timeless beauty. Featuring a shaped bevel-form frame; dressed in the ...
more This elegant 19th century Victorian sofa is the epitome of timeless beauty. Featuring a shaped bevel-form frame; dressed in the peerless, top-grade blue upholstery. Eternal style. Supreme comfort. The ultimate in sophistication.
Measures approx. 70" W x 33" D x 39" H; 14" H to seat.
A unique shape lends this handcrafted antique Victorian sofa a decidedly upscale air, and you will love the sophistication it adds to your home decor. Such incredible period examples are highly sought after and becoming exceedingly rare. It will be an ideal luxurious gift for a discernible collector or for a savvy decorator looking for an exquisite, timeless quality statement piece of huge character to add character to their home.
*****Treasure Island Interiors*****
Group it with a chair or two for a timeless seating arrangement you'll love to come to at the end of a long day. You will find it excellent for reading, resting, dreaming or entertaining. It will leave you powerless to resist its charms. Not only does it possess an aesthetic to die for, but it is so sumptuously comfortable too!
Crafted with such elegance that it needs no explanation, this wonderful sofa is not simply a remarkable example of proud and passionate craftsmanship, it is a true heirloom quality piece. Far superior to carelessly made or mass-manufactured products, every detail was placed in this sofa by expert hands. Such hand-crafted items are sure to last for many more decades to come, so they are every bit an investment as much as they are exquisite museum-quality pieces. This extraordinary sofa is sure to serve its owner well and be passed down through the generations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make this beautiful sofa yours today!
****Treasure Island Interiors****
Considering its age and rarity, the sofa is in very good condition. Recently reupholstered; stands sturdy and secure; ready to use. The quality and craftsmanship speak volumes. Some minor wear that adds to charm and character of the piece and authenticates its history. The pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm the condition and outstanding appearance of the sofa.
Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
This rare sofa possesses all the impact and majesty of the finest examples money can buy, and we have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come. less
- 70ʺW × 33ʺD × 39ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Standard Sofas
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Traditional Standard Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Victorian Standard Sofas
- Wood Standard Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.