Early 20th Century Bronze Hounds Sculpture on Marble Base Signed Grave Johnson
This beautiful, antique patinated bronze sculpture was crafted in France, circa 1920. The traditional animal sculpture features two hunting dogs ...
more This beautiful, antique patinated bronze sculpture was crafted in France, circa 1920. The traditional animal sculpture features two hunting dogs tied with a chain to a tree trunk. The hounds sit on a sturdy, black and oval marble base. The canine figure sculpture is signed on the front lower left Johnson. The piece is in excellent condition and has a rich patina.
Grave Mott Johnson (b. New York 1882-1967), was an American artist married to Andrew Michael Dasburg. She studied in France and exposed her work in 1910, at the Salon de la Societe des Artistes Francais in Paris. Listed in the Benezit.
Measures: 14" W x 10.75" D x 15" H. less
- 14.0ʺW × 10.75ʺD × 15.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Country French Interiors in Dallas, TX
Located in the heart of the Dallas Design District for over 30 years, Country French ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.