Red and Black Vintage Turkish Cicim Saddlebag
A vintage, Turkish Cicim saddlebag in coffee, white, wheat, sage, lavender, orange, and apple red featuring a stars and fetters ...
A vintage, Turkish Cicim saddlebag in coffee, white, wheat, sage, lavender, orange, and apple red featuring a stars and fetters motif. Saddlebags, used by the Turks almost like shopping bags, are a staple of village life. While rarely used anymore by city dwellers, it is common to see saddlebags outside village homes, lying by the door, or tossed over the woodpile. They can be thrown over a pack animal, a bicycle or a motorcycle, but it is just as common to see people carrying a saddlebag over one shoulder as they return from shopping, with all sorts of goodies popping out the top.
Their uses in your home are limited only by your imagination. Throw it over a narrow table, to house magazines and newspapers. Drape it over the back of a rocker, chair, or ottoman. Or hang it on the wall to add a splash of color and interest. Or, start a collection, and fill that awkward stairwell space with something beautiful and highly collectible! less
- 21.0ʺW × 58.0ʺD × 0.4ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.