Vintage Cicim Turkish Kilim - 6'7'' x 9'
This product is no longer available.
A vintage, cicim Turkish kilim in fuchsia, pale sage green, salmon, butter, denim, and ivory. Kilims are perhaps best described ... more A vintage, cicim Turkish kilim in fuchsia, pale sage green, salmon, butter, denim, and ivory. Kilims are perhaps best described as the folk art of Turkey. Flatweaves woven in this style are known as "cicim" kilims. "Kilim" denotes their flatweave base, and "cicim" refers to the embroidered patterns that overlay the front of the piece. Much like brocade, the base of the kilim is woven and the embroidery is placed on top at the same time. With their added depth and often uniquely-beautiful patterns and colors, cicim kilims are a popular choice among design professionals. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Rug & Relic in Sioux Falls, SD
Rug & Relic is one of the best sources for vintage and antique kilims and carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.