Gabriele Mierzwa "Greetings" Original Artwork
Typical of Gabriele Mierzwa's works is the sensitive portrayal of dynamic erotic gestures in moments of intimate sensuality, which are ...
more Typical of Gabriele Mierzwa's works is the sensitive portrayal of dynamic erotic gestures in moments of intimate sensuality, which are just as powerful as the conversion from artistic spontaneity into a tremendous blaze of color.
Mierzwa’s main intention is to arrange harmony and beauty. At the center of her artworks is the nude – natural and graceful. The observer is impressed at first glance by her figurative drawing. Tender color-fogs and dynamic lines form the background of the works. On further observation, the concrete forms disappear and lose their contours. Only transparently arranged color areas are visible. The observer's fantasy can freely develop.
This 47" tall by 40" wide original figurative artwork is wired and ready to hang. The sides of the artwork are painted, and it does not require framing. It is signed by the artist on the front of the artwork. Free local Los Angeles area delivery. Affordable US and worldwide shipping. A certificate of authenticity and hanging hardware are included.
Gabriele Mierzwa was born in Schwientochlowitz, Upper Silesia, in 1958.
She studied art in the studio of Prof. Henryk Dziecol from 1971 until 1978. She was just fourteen years old when she won the Golden Medal J. Nehru by UNICEF in an art contest in India. From 1973 until 1979 she studied at the Kattowitz Art School and received a PhD in art. Since 1985 she has been living and working as an independent artist in the Black Forest, Germany.
To change perceptions and create something new is what Mierzwa seeks to accomplish through her artwork. She assembles fragments of memory. The nudes arise from her daily observations and are stimulated by her fantasy.
Gabriele Mierzwa has developed into a well-known artist within the international art scene.
She has exhibited in Hamburg, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Offenburg, Lahr, Wuppertal, Schwetzingen, Bingen, Stuttgart, Köln, Germanisches National Museum Nürnberg, Olten, Basel, Zürich, London, Tokyo, Miami, Los Angeles and New York. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $250
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90036. 20837 does not qualify.
Artspace Warehouse in Los Angeles, CA
Artspace Warehouse is the insider tip for all art lovers who want to discover the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.