Vintage Moroccan Azilal Rug - 5'5'' x 3'11''
One-of-a-kind Moroccan rug handwoven by the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains with low-cut wool pile. The natural colors and abstract ... more One-of-a-kind Moroccan rug handwoven by the Berbers of the Atlas Mountains with low-cut wool pile. The natural colors and abstract design resemble a painting in wool. less
- 3′11″ × 5′5″ and 0.5″ thick
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $35
THE MOROCCAN ROOM in New York, NY
The Moroccan Room is guided by an adventurous spirit in selecting the finest vintage carpets ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Boho Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Green Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Moroccan Traditional Handmade Rugs
- New York Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Orange Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Pink Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Rustic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Turquoise Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.