- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Vintage Botanical West German Biology Print "Or...
Vintage Botanical West German Biology Print "Orchis" by Hagemann, Germany, 1968
Vintage botanical West German Biology print orchis by Hagemann, Germany. First printed in 1968
These handcrafted, elegantly illustrative Hagemann Botanical ... more Vintage botanical West German Biology print orchis by Hagemann, Germany. First printed in 1968
These handcrafted, elegantly illustrative Hagemann Botanical Charts were originally created in Germany during the late 1800s for educational purposes. These reproductions of the original vintage prints come laminated onto canvas with wooden rods for hanging, and make a stunning piece of natural science ephemera for any setting. The Jung Koch Quentell chart collection. The name Jung Koch Quentell came to be as they were the last names of the three men, all scientists, who in the 1950s designed the charts for the German Publishing Company Hagemann, which supplied learning aids to German Schools. Their aim was to create universal charts, without text, which would be easy to interpret for teachers in any language. The Scientific rigor and artistic perfection they applied to creating these charts created the international success of Hagemann Charts, both as learning aids and now as interior design treasures. Jung/Koch/Quentell charts were published by Frommann & Morian, Darmstadt. After the war Hagemann, a publishing house of educational media, bought the rights and started to publish them in the late 1950s early 1960s. The chart is an offset-print on paper mounted on canvas, fixed on split wooden dowels. There is a ribbon for hanging it up the wall. Can be rolled up for transportation, shipping or storage. Printed in Germany.
Size: The poster itself without the dowels is 31.5 x 43.5
with dowels: 36 W x 45 H. less
- 36.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 45.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $44
- Free Local Pickup in Oakland Park, FL
OskarTorresid in Oakland Park, FL
Oskar Torres creations exude an overall feeling of style and sophistication without pretension, best described ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.