Danish Modern Rosewood Desk by Peter Løvig Nielsen for Dansk
This product is no longer available.
This amazing, versatile flip-top partners desk was designed by Jens Quistgaard in 1967 for Lovig Furniture Denmark and distributed by ...
more This amazing, versatile flip-top partners desk was designed by Jens Quistgaard in 1967 for Lovig Furniture Denmark and distributed by Dansk. This iconic piece of Danish Modern furniture features ingenious design and elegant style from the hinges to the circular drawer pulls. The desk can easily be the centerpiece of any workspace, and is finished in the back allowing for it to float effortlessly in the room.
This gorgeous desk features some of the most stunning rosewood grains we've ever seen. The brilliant, rich grains can be seen from every angle. An array of storage is offered, with deep sliding drawers lining the front, slotted and compartmented gallery shelf at the rear, with additional storage compartments along the backside of the desk. Quickly and easily transform the work surface with the flip of the top to create a over-sized partners desk, conference table, or even a unique dining table in space-challenged dwellings.
Desk is in excellent original condition. Minor wear to the desk top finish consistent with age. The finish is completely original, no repairs or restoration. All drawer handles are original and in great shape. The piece is stamped Lovic for Dansk Design - Made in Denmark on underside.
DIMENSIONS: 63.75" L x 28.75" D x 28.75" H. Flip top adds 9" in depth.
Excellent original condition.
Minor age appropriate wear.
Some light veneer repair to inner divider.
Structurally sound. No breaks or repairs.
- 63.75ʺW × 28.75ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Jens Quistgaard
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Maitland, FL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 32751.
Retro Therapy Vintage in Maitland, FL
Retro Therapy Vintage is a curated collection of unique mid century & Danish modern home furnishings ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Desks
- Antique School Desks
- Art Desks
- Butcher Block Desks
- Campaign Desks
- Computer Desks
- Corner Desks
- Curved Desks
- Desks with Drawers
- Desks with Hutch
- Desks with Shelves
- Desks with Storage
- Floating Desks
- Fold Down Desks
- Folding Desks
- Large Desks
- Long Desks
- Mahogany Desks
- Metal Desks
- Modular Desks
- Oak Desks
- Office Desks
- Reclaimed Wood Desks
- Simple Desks
- Small Desks
- Tall Desks
- Vanity Desks
- Wood Desks
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.