"Claridge's the Cookbook" 2017 First Edition
Set in the heart of London's Mayfair, Claridge's - one of the world's best luxury hotels - has long been known for ...
more Set in the heart of London's Mayfair, Claridge's - one of the world's best luxury hotels - has long been known for its exceptional breakfasts and brunches, through lunch and afternoon tea, and on to drinks, dinner and the dessert cart. Claridge's: The Cookbook celebrates that heritage in style, with over 100 of the best-loved dishes and drinks that bring the extraordinary experience of dining at Claridge's to life. With this cookbook, you too, can now delve into delectable dishes and drinks: start with Bircher muesli or the Arnold Bennett omelette. Indulge in the Lobster, langoustine & crab cocktail or the Smoked duck salad. Treat yourself to a Cheddar Eccles cake or a Raspberry marshmallow. Sip a Champagne cobbler while you nibble a Gougere. Savor the prized Claridge's chicken pie or a slice of Venison Wellington, with some Truffled macaroni gratin or Pommes château. Finish with a Roasted stone fruit clafoutis or a tiny piece of Nougat. Share these unique Claridge's concoctions (and many more great recipes) with friends and family - and enjoy!
No dust jacket produced for this hardcover edition. Tiffany blue cover boards and spine in fine condition with gold and black lettering has tight binding. Pages have sharp cornered edges and are intact and free of marks. Stated first edition published 2017 by Octopus Publishing. Overall this book is in nearly "as new" condition with no major wear or damage apparent making for an ideal gift-giving copy. less
- 8.75ʺW × 1.15ʺD × 11.75ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
St. Christopher Fine Art & Antiques in Los Angeles, CA
St. Christopher Fine Art & Antiques, based in Los Angeles, offers a curated selection of fine ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.