Blueprint Lighting Italian Modern Brass & Enamel Sconce *Custom Colors*
Enamel color may be specified with no additional lead time in most cases. Our standard enamel colors are shown in ...
more Enamel color may be specified with no additional lead time in most cases. Our standard enamel colors are shown in the final images--there is no additional lead time or cost for these colors. We can also use any color in the RAL fanbook, but additional cost and lead time will be incurred. Frame and backplate patina may be specified, but may impact lead time and cost slightly. Please contact us with questions and custom requests--we respond quickly and thoroughly!
Lively Italian Modern sconce or reading light in unlacquered brass and electric bubblegum pink enamel fabricated in NYC by Blueprint Lighting, 2017. The spun aluminium cones are a vintage 1950s Italian design. Pivoting arm allows for height adjustment. This design is strongly influenced by both French and Italian mid-century modernism. This piece may be hardwired or have a cord and plug, as shown. Please specify when ordering.
Playful design scaled to work well in a breakfast nook, in a foyer, a forlorn corner, as a reading lamp, a bedside lamp or flanking a bathroom or powder room vanity. The perfect luxe addition to a master suite, nursery or glam room. Impactful in groupings or in pairs, but sculptural enough to stand alone.
The enameled cones have a total height of 11.75". The base of the bottom cone is 6" in diameter and the top of the upper cone has a 3.5" diameter. Each piece of tubular brass is 9.5" long. The backplate is 5" in diameter.
This piece may use any E12 candelabra base bulb up to 40 watts (or use LED). Bulb is not included. Fabricated entirely of UL-listed components. less
- 6.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 11.75ʺL
- Blueprint Lighting
- Blueprint Lighting
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping from $19
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Blueprint Lighting in New York, NY
At Blueprint Lighting, the answer is always “YES”. I’ve worked with the world's ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- Aluminum Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Blueprint Lighting Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Blush Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Brass Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Brass Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Contemporary Sconces & Wall Lamps
- French Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Italian Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Mid-Century Modern Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Modern Sconces & Wall Lamps
- Pink Sconces & Wall Lamps
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.