Mirrored Antique French Doors With Arched Transom
A pair of antique doors with mirrored glass and a clear transom.This set of antique doors would be fantastic ...
moreA pair of antique doors with mirrored glass and a clear transom.This set of antique doors would be fantastic to adapt as a facade for a closet, or just add a lot of light and antique European charm to any space. The casing is about 12" deep which gives these a nice prescience. Each door approx. 32“ wide, x 91.5“ tall. Total door, transom and frame approximately 10' tall at center, 116“ tall at side. These are approximately 66" wide with the casing, All measurements are taken with care but please allow a bit of wiggle room to ensure that these will work for you.
All of the glass looks good, this has a moderate amount of flaking and chipping paint/ lots of paint already flaked off. This is still dusty and dirty as it is as found after a long time in storage. A section of the casing has part of its depth broken off at the right side (see detail). These will need some work and love to fix, but they appear to be in very good shape overall.
This was found in a horde of architectural antiques, please check out my shop for more great pieces from this collection! less
- 66ʺW × 12ʺD × 120ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Needs Work - Great bones, but will need some work Needs Work - Great bones, but will need some work less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Arts Lapis in Sterling, CO
We offer an ever changing selection of art, objects and miscellany. Please visit us often ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Doors
- Antique White Doors & Gates
- Barn Doors
- Cabinet Doors
- Cellar Doors
- Closet Doors
- Country Doors
- Double Doors
- Entry Doors
- Exterior Doors
- French Doors
- French Doors & Gates
- Front Doors
- Glass Doors & Gates
- Interior Doors
- Patio Doors
- Pocket Doors
- Screen Doors
- Shabby Chic Doors & Gates
- Sliding Doors
- White Doors & Gates
- Wood Doors & Gates
- Wooden Doors
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.