Mid-Century Wood Slat & Metal Rolling Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
One of a kind! Beautiful, elegant, dark wood & gold metal, transparent acrylic wheels with embedded gold speckles, two tiers ...
more One of a kind! Beautiful, elegant, dark wood & gold metal, transparent acrylic wheels with embedded gold speckles, two tiers AND foldable flat! With these many characteristics this one os up for the "best Bar Cart" title..
Straight from the late 50s, this Bar Cart is in excellent condition and it combines some of the most sought-after elements as the wood slats, lucite wheels and the practical aspect to be foldable and easy to stow away when not in use. Great item for a home (Holidays are here), restaurant or office as a mobile Bar.
Dimensions 33H, 18W, 33D, the bottom shelf sits at 17H. When folded, the depth remains the same, the height about the same and the width shrink to about 10". less
- 18ʺW × 33ʺD × 33ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $145
- Free Local Pickup in El Segundo, CA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 90245.
AflCoolStuff in El Segundo, CA
Mid century and other CoolStuff you need!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Globe Bar Carts
- Gold Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Los Angeles Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Lucite Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Small Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.