- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- 19th Century Chinese Qing Dynasty Dragon Themed...
19th Century Chinese Qing Dynasty Dragon Themed Fahua Ware Vessel
This product is no longer available.
Just wow! Late Qing dynasty Dragon themed Fahua Ware in bright turquoise, deep blue, and white alkaline glaze with yellow ...
moreJust wow! Late Qing dynasty Dragon themed Fahua Ware in bright turquoise, deep blue, and white alkaline glaze with yellow and Aubergine trim. This stunning piece is thickly potted and the relief design is formed with applied slip outlining the design like the ceramic version of cloisonne.
The dragon work is excellent and this is the product of a master. less
- 10ʺW × 10ʺD × 13ʺH
- Early 19th Century
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Very Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Place of Origin
Artemis On Delos in New York, NY
I see amazing things everywhere. My style is eclectic -- from midcentury modern and hollywood regency ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Art Deco Vases
- Chinese Vases
- Chinoiserie Vases
- Asian Antique Vases
- Mercury Glass Vases
- Floor Vases
- Greek Vases
- Blue and White Vases
- Blue Vases
- Purple Vases
- Tall Glass Vases
- Black Vases
- Turquoise Vases
- Yellow Vases
- Antique White Vases
- Ceramic Vases
- Trumpet Vases
- Asian Vases
- Tall Vases
- Bud Vases
- Vases in New York
- White Vases
- Tall Floor Vases
- Wall Vases
- Flower Vases
- Large Glass Vases
- Hollywood Regency Vases
- Decorative Vases
- Glass Cylinder Vases
- Gray Vases
- Square Vases
- Tan Vases
- Cylinder Vases
- Peacock Vases
- Lead Crystal Vases
- Earthenware Vases
- Sculpture Materials Vases
- Blue Crystal Vases
- Qing Vases
- Clay Vases
- Eggplant Vases
- Pottery Vases
- Square Glass Vases
- Ecru Vases
- Royal Blue Vases
- Stone Gray Vases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.