- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- English Oak Wardrobe With Walnut Accents & Mirror
English Oak Wardrobe With Walnut Accents & Mirror
We bought this from a dealer in Salt Lake City whom brought it over from Liverpool, England. We used to ... more We bought this from a dealer in Salt Lake City whom brought it over from Liverpool, England. We used to have an old bungalow styled home built in 1911 in Utah and this piece was perfect for our bedroom at the time. It appears to be made of oak and has walnut accents with a mirrored door, hooks and closet rod inside. What's interesting is that it has a brass metal label inside the door that lists where it was purchased. The company was known as Pioneer Stores on Bold Street which was founded by Gillows. Apparently the store outfitted ocean liners and fine properties with paneled rooms. The Pioneer Stores on Bold Street were the complete house furnishers and sold items like a maids washing board to a fine dinner service upstairs in the shops. Pioneer Stores opened on 3/17/1894. I'm not sure how old this wardrobe is but it's definitely an antique and we estimate it to be from the early 1900's based on what the dealer told us. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. less
- 46.5ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 74.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- English Traditional
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $409
- Free Local Pickup in Mill Valley, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 94941. 20837 does not qualify.
John M. in Mill Valley, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brass Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Bronze Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- English Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Glass Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- San Francisco Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- TV Armoires
- Tan Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.