Regency Style Mahogany Dining Chairs - Set of 6
A unique shape lends this beautiful set of six Regency style dining chairs a decidedly upscale air, and you will ...
more A unique shape lends this beautiful set of six Regency style dining chairs a decidedly upscale air, and you will love the sophistication they add to your home decor.
Measure approx. 34 1/2" H x 19 1/2" W x 20" D. Seat height 19 1/2".
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this fantastic set of six chairs offers a striking, yet stylish look wherever placed. It is unique in its structural integrity and its perfect functionality, exhibiting blending of creative style balanced with careful proportion and scale. Not only do those incredible chairs possess an aesthetic to die for, but they are so wonderfully comfortable too! Use them as dining chairs or as accent chairs in your living room, family room, den and focal corners for an added touch of visual interest. Exquisite, elegant pieces of huge character, they will let you perfectly showcase your individual style, create the exact look you want, and add interest to your home.
Crafted with such elegance that it needs no explanation, those fine Regency style chairs exhibit a supreme combination of beauty and function. They possess all the impact and majesty of the finest handcrafted examples money can buy and are destined to serve as timeless treasure of household elegance for your family for future generations.
****Treasure Island Interiors****
Offered in very good vintage condition; minor signs of considerate use consistent with the normal, residential employment they have seen. Please view the images provided to confirm the condition and outstanding appearance of the chairs.
Come from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home.
Those fine chairs possess all the beauty and majesty you would hope for from the finest hand crafted examples money can buy, and we have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come less
- 19.5ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 34.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $489
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.