Walnut Danish Minimalist Spindle Back Sectional Sofa
This product is no longer available.
Stunning, unique piece of early Mid Century design.
A long, 100" of beautiful, solid walnut with sculptural lines ... more Stunning, unique piece of early Mid Century design.
A long, 100" of beautiful, solid walnut with sculptural lines and really unusual, minimalist design. This is really something special.
Use together or separately-these flexible pieces work anywhere.
Slender but strong spindle back is so graceful and references Japanese and Shaker design. Perfect for a floating sofa or window seating area, where the back is visible.
Deep, wide armrests and curving sides add so much interest.
New high density foam and new woven graphite upholstery that is practical and period appropriate. Covers zip off for cleaning.
Heavy steel spring suspensions make for a comfortable seat, and the original canvas and horsehair liners to cover the steels springs are included!
This rare set will continue to appreciate in value.
each section is 50" long, 29" back height, 21.5" arm height, 30" deep, 16" seat height at front of seat including cushion.
denmark teak retro vintage danish eames rosewood credenza dresser nightstands night stands end tables table chair chairs recliner sofa couch lounge modernica marble rattan west elm herman miller design within reach dwr room and board brass george nelson paul mccobb knoll tulip rug antique japanese shaker modernism modern mod wall unit bench bubble lamp light pair less
- 100ʺW × 30ʺD × 29ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in el cajon, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 40 miles of 92020.
MODERNHAUS in el cajon, CA
MODERNHAUS is a multidiscplinary design studio specializing in irreverent, off-beat and original works from the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Contemporary Standard Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Danish Modern Standard Sofas
- Gray Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- San Diego Standard Sofas
- Scandinavian Standard Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Walnut Standard Sofas
- Wood Standard Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.