Ulysses S. Grant $50.00 Bills Canvas Art
Ulysses S. Grant the 18th United States President comes to life in this rare and unusual colorful $50.00 bill ... moreUlysses S. Grant the 18th United States President comes to life in this rare and unusual colorful $50.00 bill piece of art on canvass by Murray Eisner This art would be welcome in any home that wants to make a statement. In 1957 Murray Eisner was born and early in his life, he knew his destiny was to be an artist. The work of Picasso and Van Gogh captured his heart at 8 years old, and trips to MOMA left him star struck as he gazed at the Guernica and Starry Night. Murray’s life is like a mosaic of artistic endeavors, moves, and marriages all punctuated with Murray’s flair for being “unique” and true to his art. While studying architecture at Pratt , his work was often interrupted or left unfinished while he worked on his real love- painting. As is often the case in the artistic world, Murray left architecture and shuffled off to Buffalo to study art and painting. Moving back to his hometown of Ellenville, NY, Murray had his first single person exhibit @ Ulster College at 22, and had an art show in Soho soon after. His flair moved to creating sculptures which evolved successfully into creating tables and lamps. Murray was in business! His work became popular and orders grew into a thriving, successful business. The next 30 years saw Murray evolve into a multifaceted artist that included pop and rock star art, oil paintings, and his innovative works are featured and admired in art galleries throughout the country. Murray's travels eventually brought him to Palm Beach Florida where in partnership he opened a business - Eisner Art LLC. This collection is from that partnership which unfortunately no longer exists. The shipping cost may vary in the continental United States depending on the location. The shipping may also vary locally as well. Please check with Chairish regarding shipping less
- 40ʺW × 2ʺD × 54ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Jennifer M. in Boca Raton, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.