Ulysses S. Grant $50.00 Bills Canvas Art
Ulysses S. Grant the 18th United States President comes to life in this rare and unusual colorful $50.00 bill ... more Ulysses S. Grant the 18th United States President comes to life in this rare and unusual colorful $50.00 bill piece of art on canvass by Murray Eisner This art would be welcome in any home that wants to make a statement. In 1957 Murray Eisner was born and early in his life, he knew his destiny was to be an artist. The work of Picasso and Van Gogh captured his heart at 8 years old, and trips to MOMA left him star struck as he gazed at the Guernica and Starry Night. Murray’s life is like a mosaic of artistic endeavors, moves, and marriages all punctuated with Murray’s flair for being “unique” and true to his art. While studying architecture at Pratt , his work was often interrupted or left unfinished while he worked on his real love- painting. As is often the case in the artistic world, Murray left architecture and shuffled off to Buffalo to study art and painting. Moving back to his hometown of Ellenville, NY, Murray had his first single person exhibit @ Ulster College at 22, and had an art show in Soho soon after. His flair moved to creating sculptures which evolved successfully into creating tables and lamps. Murray was in business! His work became popular and orders grew into a thriving, successful business. The next 30 years saw Murray evolve into a multifaceted artist that included pop and rock star art, oil paintings, and his innovative works are featured and admired in art galleries throughout the country. Murray's travels eventually brought him to Palm Beach Florida where in partnership he opened a business - Eisner Art LLC. This collection is from that partnership which unfortunately no longer exists. The shipping cost may vary in the continental United States depending on the location. The shipping may also vary locally as well. Please check with Chairish regarding shipping less
- 40.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 54.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $200
- Free Local Pickup in Boca Raton, FL
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 33432. 20837 does not qualify.
Jennifer M. in Boca Raton, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.