Vintage School Library Cart on Wheels
A uber cool, heavy, Industrial machine age metal rolling rack cart trolley shelves . Spectacularly designed and constructed. Perfect functionality with ...
moreA uber cool, heavy, Industrial machine age metal rolling rack cart trolley shelves . Spectacularly designed and constructed. Perfect functionality with loads of vintage charm, complete with chippy paint and some dings and wear. Some surface scratches as would be expected and is consistent with the age of this item.
This vintage metal book cart with strong substantial rolling wheels could be used for items other than books or as additional shelving, indoors or outside. It also makes a great garden decor accessory and will hold all your heavy plants and planters. . Adds a great modern look to any home and pairs well with mid-century modern design, contemporary, loft living or even rustic looks.
The cart is in an excellent condition, incredible study as was built for industrial purposes. Will last you ages and does not require much maintenance!
Can help arrange local Arizona delivery for a small fee.
We can possibly personally deliver this to parts of California for a substantially reduced fee . Please contact support at chairish to make arrangements before purchasing and/or to contact us directly. Thank you.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more item whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible.
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
It has Three Shelves, The bottom shelf is without a divider, thus making it ideal for larger books, coffee table books or magazines, files, paper or just about anything else
The first and second shelf have a divider through the center, this creates storage on both sides of th rack.
It has heavy industrial wheels and it allows ease of movement.
16 1/2" deep
37 1/2" tall less
- 32ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 37.5ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Very Good Condition, Vintage / Antique / Used, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 2 Shelf Bookcases
- 3 Shelf Bookcases
- 4 Shelf Bookcases
- 5 Shelf Bookcases
- Barrister Bookcases
- Bookcases with Doors
- Bookcases with Drawers
- Bookcases with Glass Doors
- Brown Bookcases & Étagères
- Contemporary Bookcases & Étagères
- Corner Bookcases
- Floating Bookcases
- Glass Door Bookcases
- Horizontal Bookcases
- Industrial Bookcases & Étagères
- Large Bookcases
- Lawyer Bookcases
- Low Bookcases
- Metal Bookcases & Étagères
- Mid-Century Modern Bookcases & Étagères
- Modular Bookcases
- Narrow Bookcases
- Pallet Bookcases
- Phoenix Bookcases & Étagères
- Revolving Bookcases
- Rolling Bookcases
- Round Bookcases
- Rustic Bookcases & Étagères
- Short Bookcases
- Silver Bookcases & Étagères
- Small Bookcases
- Tall Bookcases
- Tall Narrow Bookcases
- Traditional Bookcases & Étagères
- Wall Mounted Bookcases
- Wide Bookcases
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.