Vintage School Library Cart on Wheels
A uber cool, heavy, Industrial machine age metal rolling rack cart trolley shelves . Spectacularly designed and constructed. Perfect functionality with ...
more A uber cool, heavy, Industrial machine age metal rolling rack cart trolley shelves . Spectacularly designed and constructed. Perfect functionality with loads of vintage charm, complete with chippy paint and some dings and wear. Some surface scratches as would be expected and is consistent with the age of this item.
This vintage metal book cart with strong substantial rolling wheels could be used for items other than books or as additional shelving, indoors or outside. It also makes a great garden decor accessory and will hold all your heavy plants and planters. . Adds a great modern look to any home and pairs well with mid-century modern design, contemporary, loft living or even rustic looks.
The cart is in an excellent condition, incredible study as was built for industrial purposes. Will last you ages and does not require much maintenance!
Can help arrange local Arizona delivery for a small fee.
We can possibly personally deliver this to parts of California for a substantially reduced fee . Please contact support at chairish to make arrangements before purchasing and/or to contact us directly. Thank you.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more item whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible.
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
It has Three Shelves, The bottom shelf is without a divider, thus making it ideal for larger books, coffee table books or magazines, files, paper or just about anything else
The first and second shelf have a divider through the center, this creates storage on both sides of th rack.
It has heavy industrial wheels and it allows ease of movement.
16 1/2" deep
37 1/2" tall less
- 32.0ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 37.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.