Borneo Drum Tribal Straw Basket with Mint Pom-poms
Beautifully handwoven in Borneo by Indonesian local artisans, made with natural soft rattan straw, which is also called "Anjat". Anjat ...
more Beautifully handwoven in Borneo by Indonesian local artisans, made with natural soft rattan straw, which is also called "Anjat". Anjat is a traditional craft which was first introduced by the Dayak Tribe in Kalimantan / Borneo Island, Indonesia. Back in the old days, these baskets are commonly used to carry and store harvest from farm or forest.
In modern home, this Borneo basket is perfect to store magazines, newspaper or books in the living room. This is a beautiful way to organise living spaces to create a warmer and natural atmosphere in your home. In the kitchen, this gorgeous basket can also be useful to store recipe books, and to hide cereal or snack boxes. This Holiday season, use this basket to store ( or hide ) Christmas presents ( yay ! ) - arrange them together with your favorite pillows on a rug under Christmas tree to create a comfortable area to open up presents on Christmas day.
WOVEN BASKET DETAILS
• This item is brand new, sourced directly from artisans in Borneo
• Height : around 14.5 inches
• Diameter : around 12 inches
• Material : Natural Rattan Straw / Anjat from Borneo
Please message us for custom inquiries such as event decoration, home staging, expedited shippings, etc.
All of our collections are handmade in Borneo and in our studio in La Jolla, CA. There might be irregularities that add to its one of a kind nature. You will never be sent an item that has rips, tears, or stains. less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 14.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.