Borneo Drum Tribal Straw Basket with Mint Pom-poms
Beautifully handwoven in Borneo by Indonesian local artisans, made with natural soft rattan straw, which is also called "Anjat". Anjat ...
moreBeautifully handwoven in Borneo by Indonesian local artisans, made with natural soft rattan straw, which is also called "Anjat". Anjat is a traditional craft which was first introduced by the Dayak Tribe in Kalimantan / Borneo Island, Indonesia. Back in the old days, these baskets are commonly used to carry and store harvest from farm or forest.
In modern home, this Borneo basket is perfect to store magazines, newspaper or books in the living room. This is a beautiful way to organise living spaces to create a warmer and natural atmosphere in your home. In the kitchen, this gorgeous basket can also be useful to store recipe books, and to hide cereal or snack boxes. This Holiday season, use this basket to store ( or hide ) Christmas presents ( yay ! ) - arrange them together with your favorite pillows on a rug under Christmas tree to create a comfortable area to open up presents on Christmas day.
WOVEN BASKET DETAILS
• This item is brand new, sourced directly from artisans in Borneo
• Height : around 14.5 inches
• Diameter : around 12 inches
• Material : Natural Rattan Straw / Anjat from Borneo
Please message us for custom inquiries such as event decoration, home staging, expedited shippings, etc.
All of our collections are handmade in Borneo and in our studio in La Jolla, CA. There might be irregularities that add to its one of a kind nature. You will never be sent an item that has rips, tears, or stains. less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 14.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.