Vintage Jim Beam "Jeannie" Decanter
Vintage Jim Beam "Jeannie bottle" decanter circa 1960s. This dark green, glass bottle is fashioned after the Jeannie bottle in ...
more Vintage Jim Beam "Jeannie bottle" decanter circa 1960s. This dark green, glass bottle is fashioned after the Jeannie bottle in the television series "I Dream of Jeannie". The bottle is marked, “Federal Law Forbids Sale or Reuse of this Bottle”. Federal law required all whiskey bottles to have this marking between 1935-1964, however some bottles with this marking appear well into the late 1960s. We have left the Federal liquor and Jim Beam labels on the bottle but they could easily be soaked off. It would make a fun addition to your man cave or bar. The bottle is in good condition and is free of chips/cracks and breaks. The only area of concern we found is that while the decanter stopper can be removed, the cork is stuck in the bottle (see photograph provided). Please review the photographs to see the condition details up close.
NOTE: Our goal is to have your experience with us be a positive one. Therefore it is important to us that you get a clear understanding of what you are considering before you purchase. All of our pieces are well-loved and show signs of wear that comes along with aged items. Please feel free to ask questions as we are happy to provide any additional information you may need. less
- 5.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
Vintage4Design in Ludington, MI
Vintage4Design: Vintage & Antique Archeologists! Ever wanted help sourcing vintage items for your project, event, client ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.