Truex American Furniture Seppia Velvet "Pauline Chaise"
This product is no longer available.
Inspired by the Original design of Pauline de Rothschild , Circa 1950's.
Maple Frame Construction, with 8 way hand tied coil ... more Inspired by the Original design of Pauline de Rothschild , Circa 1950's.
Maple Frame Construction, with 8 way hand tied coil spring seat deck. One Seat cushion and semi attached back cushion. 50% down 50% duck feathers.
Legs available in turned Maple White Gold Leaf with High Gloss Burnish
Nailhead Trim on the back.
Upholstered in: Dedar "Adamo and Eva" Velvet in Color "Seppia" This appears as a grey brown or a reddish brown depending on the lighting. The Main Photo is more true to it's actual color less
- 66.0ʺW × 33.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Truex American Furniture
- Truex American Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Scott H. in Chicago, IL
Truex American Furniture is a curated line of iconic designs. Each piece represents a unique ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.