Mid Century Modern Vinyl Daybed / Loveseat
Mid Century Modern tufted vinyl daybed / loveseat. The bed frame is walnut with a steel spring and the steel spring ...
more Mid Century Modern tufted vinyl daybed / loveseat. The bed frame is walnut with a steel spring and the steel spring has been rewired and resprayed. The walnut trim has been completely refinished. The structure of the entire bed has been refinished and the tufted vinyl cushion and pillows are original, removable and in excellent condition. The underside of the cushion is worn and torn but isn't seen as it sits but could be repaired if you wish. The person who owned the piece prior to me screwed a bracket into the end of the wood frame and when I removed it, it left screw holes that I was unable to repair. The previous owner did that to stiffen up the back of the unarmed right side of the love seat so that it could be used in the center of a room. For cosmetic reasons, I chose to remove the bracket and therefore the piece should be backed up to a wall. This is the perfect vintage modern period piece for accent seating.
Seat height 14"
Any questions, please ask. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $369
- Free Local Pickup in Schenectady, NY
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 300 miles of 12308. 20837 does not qualify.
Retro R. in Schenectady, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Black Loveseats
- Brown Loveseats
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Loveseats
- Modern Loveseats
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- New York Loveseats
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Vinyl Loveseats
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.