Paolo Buffa Italian Mid Century Modern Sofa, Circa 1950
Italian Mid-Century Modern wingback sofa, designed by Paolo Buffa, circa 1950. The button back is accented with vertical cord trim ...
more Italian Mid-Century Modern wingback sofa, designed by Paolo Buffa, circa 1950. The button back is accented with vertical cord trim, features flared wings, angled armrests, three removable seat cushions and rises on short cylindrical legs. Sofa is upholstered in grey/taupe upholstery.
This elegant piece would be a great addition as part of a classic or contemporary living room, den, man (or woman!) cave, family room, office or bedroom. It would also be an apt choice in a corporate, retail or hospitality location such as a boutique hotel lobby, cocktail bar, members club, workspace studio, executive office or in a luxe clothing emporium.
Measurements: 36" H x 74" W x 27" D
Good vintage condition. As expected, signs of use commensurate with age are evident. less
- 74.0ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Paolo Buffa
- Paolo Buffa
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $549
- Free Local Pickup in Gardena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.