Paolo Buffa Italian Mid Century Modern Sofa, Circa 1950
Italian Mid-Century Modern wingback sofa, designed by Paolo Buffa, circa 1950. The button back is accented with vertical cord trim ...
more Italian Mid-Century Modern wingback sofa, designed by Paolo Buffa, circa 1950. The button back is accented with vertical cord trim, features flared wings, angled armrests, three removable seat cushions and rises on short cylindrical legs. Sofa is upholstered in grey/taupe upholstery.
This elegant piece would be a great addition as part of a classic or contemporary living room, den, man (or woman!) cave, family room, office or bedroom. It would also be an apt choice in a corporate, retail or hospitality location such as a boutique hotel lobby, cocktail bar, members club, workspace studio, executive office or in a luxe clothing emporium.
Measurements: 36" H x 74" W x 27" D
Good vintage condition. As expected, signs of use commensurate with age are evident. less
- 74.0ʺW × 27.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Paolo Buffa
- Paolo Buffa
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $519
- Free Local Pickup in Gardena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Fabric Standard Sofas
- Gray Standard Sofas
- Italian Standard Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Los Angeles Standard Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Paolo Buffa Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Wood Standard Sofas
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.