Vintage 1930s Industrial Laundry Cart
What's not to love about this industrial laundry cart with its stream-lined steel frame. The cart features a simple, canvas ... more What's not to love about this industrial laundry cart with its stream-lined steel frame. The cart features a simple, canvas fold-over snap attach basket and metal arm. This machine age metal cart is a must have for any dwelling. It has two wheels in the base of the cart for easy moving, with canvas pockets located on the front for clothes pin storage. Perfect vintage industrial piece for your laundry room, bathroom, sewing or craft room. Also ideal storage for children's toys. The canvas bag can be easily attached or removed with its snaps, however, it does need cleaning and mending in spots. less
- 27.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Geneva, IL
Treasure Broker in Geneva, IL
Salvaging Stuff into Treasures~~~~We strive to bring new life to antique and vintage items ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.